Hydrophobic Sealer S is a 12% active solvent-based silane/siloxane water repellent and impregnating agent for porous masonry surfaces such as concrete, block, brick, and unglazed tile.
- Penetrates surface to protect against deterioration or staining due to water.
- Guards against acid rain, de-icing chemicals, and freeze/thaw exposure
- Zero Film - is not slick
- Improves resistance against cracking, efflorescence, spalling, staining, and other damages caused by intrusion of water.
- Easily maintained.
- CAN be applied to a concrete surface that has been previously coated with many solvent based acrylic sealers.
- Typically lasts 3-5 years in horizontal application
- 12% Solids Content